Monday, October 17, 2011

a little life update

so, for anyone out there still reading.....

my life is good.
graduate school is super crazy hard. didn't know what to expect, but well it is. all that being said i love it. i work in the campus activities office where i "oversee" two amazing student groups.
music makers and campus activities board. the two are VERY different and i love them both.

the summer was super hectic. as most of you know my dad fell off of a ladder and shattered his ankle and broke his pelvis, two days after while he was still in the hospital had a heart attack. so, that has been a huge change in my life these days. he actually had one of his last doctors appointments (with my amazing cousin john aka DR. KOSKO, he is big time now) and he will be getting a brace soon that will hopefully allow him to walk again. so, thank you all for your continued prayers.

in other news my life is so great and the Lord continues to bless and surround me with wonderful people who love me and most importantly HIM.

other than the premier, my life has been pretty low key.
i didn't share many pics from the premier, but here is one of price and me -
till next time....
hakuna matata

1 Comments:

Blogger D.Cooper said...

Hey girlie! I have tried so many times to get with you! We want you to get our here and see us! Love ya!

October 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home