Wednesday, November 3, 2010

life as we know it

for this post i want to do movie review / relate the title to my life.

"life as we know it"... the "real" movie. was absolutely fantastic! it is a MUST SEE. my boss (russell) was the production coordinator on it as well.
again, you must see it.

now on to my life as i know it... for 2 more days...
my last day of this job is friday... (weird huh?) then life as i know it will be A LOT different.
since may, i have worked, worked, worked, gone to starkville, worked, worked, worked, worked and worked some more. this has been an awesome experience.
entertainment weekly and people magazine (issues that are on stands now) both have articles about
"the help" in them that are really great.
release date is now august 12, 2011. so as you may know, my birthday is august 7, none-the-less, that will be a fantastic birthday present!

dancing with chris lowell (who plays stuart) after the drive in scene

hanging out after work at websters with alexis, kelli, lex and ali

price and me at the drive-in movie scene

and a tearful night right after we "wrapped" for the very last time

photos don't do this experience justice... so thankful for my new friends and
even more thankful that my old ones still put up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home